It's crazy to think that Piper has been here for 2 Weeks already!
She is such a doll. Especially during the day. The nights, at least last night, is a different story.
Piper has a great set of lungs on her. Which she doesn't hesitate to use. She doesn't really cry, she screams. I think she has learned early how to get her way and be heard!
Piper loves holding her legs up in the air. And she keeps her tongue pressed to the top of her mouth. She seems to always be in serious thought. She holds her eyebrows up and together almost puzzled like. Or maybe she is just taking everything in. She may be a serious little girl!
Cambrie and Zane are loving her. They both love to hold her and give her random loves and kisses. Neither of them have been woken up by her during the night. Which is amazing to me!
Piper is wearing "vintage" sweater and booties that my Grandma made about 30 years ago. Not sure if it was for me, Trevor, or possibly Whitney. I have tried to have each of my babies wear them but Piper is the only one the weather has been right for.
I feel blessed each day to be able to say I am a Mother. Not once but three times over.



5 comments:
What a beauty! Miss Piper is certainly lucky to be in such a wonderful family. And good luck with those lungs!
She is gorgeous, can't wait to meet her!
You did a great job with those photos Melissa! She's so cute!
Wow, she is so pretty. I love all of the newness of newborn babies. (Hopefully you will get some sleep sooner than later!)
Oh, she's so cute! Congratulations Blake & Melissa! :)
Post a Comment