It's report card time!
I was told that if you took your report card to Krispy Kreme they would give you a FREE doughnut.
So today when Cambrie said she got hers I thought,
Lets give it a try!

It worked.
She didn't get just one doughnut, she got 6!
I told her because she works hard at school they were excited for her and thats why they gave her doughnuts
She was very pleased about that.

So was Zane! Who got to share her doughnuts.

What a fun tradition to start.
I love their warm doughnuts too!
I was told that if you took your report card to Krispy Kreme they would give you a FREE doughnut.
So today when Cambrie said she got hers I thought,
Lets give it a try!
It worked.
She didn't get just one doughnut, she got 6!
I told her because she works hard at school they were excited for her and thats why they gave her doughnuts
She was very pleased about that.
So was Zane! Who got to share her doughnuts.
What a fun tradition to start.
I love their warm doughnuts too!

1 comment:
Wow! Very good to know!
Post a Comment