Friday, March 23, 2012

This week

A little of what's been happening in our lives this week.
Tried to get some pictures of Piper in her beautiful blessing dress.
Had a hard time because the light kept disappearing and her hands were too tasty.
Zane wants to do everything the same as Cambrie.  Wear the same type of jammies, eat the same food...
or be a bunny, just like Cambrie.

Piper is 2 months old!  It's crazy to think it's been that long already.  She is going 7-9 hours between feedings at night.  Yeah, now if only I went to bed when she did...
Zane has decided he needs deodorant.  He just doesn't know where it goes.  So why not the belly?  It's in the general vicinity anyway. 
We played outside all day on Thursday.  We have rosy cheeks and sandy heads to show for it.
I went to my first art auction, with a real auctioneer (is that what he is called?).  It was crazy fun!  It was a fundraiser for Cambries school.  Lots of fun.
That's the majority of our week in a nut shell!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have cute kids!

The Monson Family said...

So fun! I love the bunny eyes, and the blessing dress is really pretty.