Saturday, May 12, 2012

3+ Months

Wow!
I can't believe how time is slipping by these days.
How is it that the day itself can seem to go on and on, but a whole week is all ready over?
Then in this case a month?
I guess it has been busy.
I thought I really needed to post some pictures of Piper because she is getting bigger.
I was really trying hard to be on top of things and take a picture the first few days she turns a new month older.  Well...She is 3 1/2 almost four months and I officially took pictures today.  Yikes.
She is beautiful.  And those fingers never leave her mouth.  Usually both hands are in there.  But sometimes a few will do, I guess.
She is sleeping great at night.  Waking up between 5-7 in the morning to eat.
She talks very pretty.  When her hands come out for a break at least.
She is long and skinny!  Is starting to grab at her toys more.  Loves cuddling into her blanket to fall asleep.
She is still very loud when she is upset.  And we all love her!
For the record: Here is Piper just a few days before she was 3 months old.

1 comment:

richfam said...

She is so cute! I need to come see you guys. Time does go by fast and with our girls having the opposite school schedules, it is really hard. I am soooo sorry I haven't visited!