Happy Birthday to Cambrie!
Six Years Old. It's crazy to think...
With Cambrie in school we had to do birthdays a little different. First she choose one present to open before school. That was a tough decision to make.
She ended up opening the big one and got a doll she has been hoping for. She was pretty happy.
Cambrie was also excited for school this morning too. First she got to do show and tell, because it's her birthday, she got to wear a crown all day at school, and her class sang to her. But a really special surprise topped it all off. Daddy sent a big bouquet of flowers to her at school. Talk about a special girl!
Cambrie got to pick some place to eat for lunch. Any place. We ate at McDonald's.
One of the most anticipated things of today was Cambrie getting her ears pierced.
She has been so excited to get them done!
She looks so cute rocking her new diamond earrings. And so grown up!
It helped having her best friend come along and get hers done at the same time.
We got a little nervous and scared for a few minutes. We talked about that being perfectly normal. I even asked if she still wanted to do them. I was told, yes definitely!
This is while we were getting ready. She doesn't look so sure at the moment.
I'm so proud of Cambrie for being brave and finishing something she wanted to do. Even if it might hurt or was scary for a minute. She told me she is very glad she did too. She looks adorable!
They wore little stickers around that said something clever about them getting their ears done and were asked a few times if they had just gotten them done. They were so surprised at how many people noticed! I think they both felt pretty special.
Cambrie said she feels different now that she is 6.
Here is to my Sweet, Sensible, Smart, Sassy, Six Year Old.
I love you tons.




2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Cambrie!!! How fun she got to get her ears pierced! (Mylie's been asking and I've been dragging my feet.) These kids are growing up way too fast!
Too cute! How fun is it to have those specials moments with her! Tell her Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment