Summer officially started for us on Monday.
Or Last Friday after school if you are extra excited. I guess that's where I fit it.
I'm so sad and happy to see Kindergarten done. Very mixed emotions right now!
I thought we needed to make it fun and not have just another normal Friday. So Zane and I made a "Welcome Summer" sign. I then had Jenne and her kids come over and hold it armed with water guns. Ready to start a water fight. I then asked Cambrie to come outside and this is what she saw,
They all were a little unsure of what to do next til we yelled, Get Her!!!
They wasted NO time after that.
We got Cambrie armed with a squirt bottle and they all ran round and round the trees.
It was great and everyone was giggling.
We had special treats, made wonderful chalk art, and ate lunch.
I don't think it was a bad way to start off summer at all!
We are excited for summer! We need to sit down and make our list of all the things we want to do so we don't waste anytime!
But Relaxing will definitely make the list!
No comments:
Post a Comment