Piper is 6 months old!
At 4 months she weighed in at a whopping 10.9 lbs. She was tiny.
At 6 months she weighed in at 14.2 lbs! Can you believe that?!
She is still small but what a growth spurt!
The nurse measured her 3 times. She couldn't believe the difference from her 4 month visit.
She measured 24.2 inches, and now she is 27 inches!
That puts Piper at about 90% in length and 20% in weight.
She is finally getting a little chunk on her thighs, she is happier too.
*I stopped nursing her at 5 months and that's probably what helped her out. Poor girl was probably starving.
I really can't believe she is 6 months already. She has grown so much these past 2 months. Crazy fast, and not just physically. Her personality is starting to show. She wants to be more involved and loves watching whats going on.
So with all this growing I thought it would be fun to see where Cambrie measured at 6 months. It's pretty crazy but these girls are almost the exact same.
Cambrie weighed 14.1 lbs and was 26 inches long.
In other news,
Piper is sitting up pretty well now. Rolls around everywhere. Is starting to scoot herself backwards. She is getting really good at blowing raspberries. Makes kissing noises and will give very wet kisses. She has one tooth that is above the gum line and another on it's way. She still doesn't laugh a whole lot but she does smile. She loves Cambrie and Zane and really wants to keep up with them. She is becoming a Mommies girl. Stranger Danger has started... She usually sleeps on her side, while holding her little lovie. She is going to bed between 8 and 8:30 and sleeps til 7:30-8:00. She really is a great little baby.



2 comments:
Wow that time flew by! It goes even faster when they aren't your own. She is so tiny! I have big babies, so when I read that she was only around 10 lbs at 4 months, wow! She is really such a beautiful little girly, and she sounds like a great sleeper!
Oh man she is absolutely gorgeous mel! Boy its been too long. I'm sure thankful u blog I can't believe how she has grown. She is perfect!
Post a Comment