My little man is finally 4!
He is so excited to be 4 and have his birthday.
He wanted a Captain America party and wanted to invite all his friends.
Well, he got the Captain America stuff but we had a nice family party instead.
I don't think I'm ready for friends for another year!
We drug out the gifts this year and it was so fun. Zane got to open two first thing in the morning. One was a Captain America t-shirt.
Can I just say I spent 2 weeks looking for this shirt and the night before went to 3 different Wal-Marts to track it down. Yes, a little crazy, I know.
He loved it!
We had the last day of swim lessons and got to play with friends during the afternoon.
When family started showing up though I don't think Zane could take the smile off his face.
He was very excited about the Captain America jello we made.
And he wasn't disappointed either.
I'm also very excited that we made it to 4! I'm hoping we get to leave the 3 year old stuff behind and move on to a new chapter. Three has been kind of hard. Maybe a few less fits...I don't know...maybe?


2 comments:
Fun! He's so cute- I want him and James to be best buddies. Deal?
Happy Birthday Zane! (Refering to the shirt) isn't it amazing what you'll do for your kids?! One day when they have kids, they'll finally understand! I appreciate my parents more than ever now!
Post a Comment