She really figured it out this week.
Piper is Crawling.
She is even trying to pull herself up to things
Where did my baby go?
Pictures taken on the 11th of September
Piper has been trying hard the past couple of weeks. She has spent her time rocking away on those knees. And she really gets it now. She is off to see things tear things apart. The world is a big adventure waiting to be explored!
I can't believe how fast time is moving. I know every mom says that but it's amazing how much a tiny baby changes over a few short months. Can you imagine learning so much every day. No wonder they need so much sleep. I get tired watching her!
Anyway, earlier she was crawling but not venturing too far. I could sit her on the rug in the living room and that's where she would stay. She would crawl around the rug but not leave its edge. But just yesterday, I set her in her room with some toys and walked out for just a minute. When I got to the kitchen, I turned around and saw her coming out, following right after me.
This little girl never stops moving!


1 comment:
I cant believe so much time has gone by! She sure is adorable i just cant believe she is crawlibg already....it seems way too fast!
Post a Comment