After searching 3 stores, getting 3 kids in and out of the car 8 times, we finally found sleds! I braved the cold and took Cambrie, Madison (who is staying with us this weekend), and Zane sledding. We went with Devon, Rusty, Jenne, Shayla, and Carter. They all had a blast! Devon suggested going to the park by the church. The hill was perfect for them. Not too step. They could go down and climb back up all by them selves. It was great.
I couldn't believe how much fun Cambrie and Madison had. They would go right back down the moment they reached the top of the hill. Zane wasn't sure what to think about it. I had woken him up from his nap to go so he wasn't the happiest little guy. I took him down the hill once and he said weeee all the way down. It was so fun. Then I made the mistake of sending him down with Cambrie. He didn't like that as much. Cambrie did though. It sure made her feel big!
The best part was after we got home, we made us some hot chocolate. Then I got to snuggle on the couch with Zane.
We will definately go sledding again soon!

1 comment:
We missed you the other day sledding :(! Glad you were able to go though. We talked about going again in February so hopefully you can come :)!! What cute pictures, they look so crisp and clear!
Post a Comment