Tuesday, June 15, 2010

MINUTE TO WIN IT

Nate and Bridget are moving to (Hannah) Montana soon, and we decided a party was in order before they left.  So Cambrie and I decided what could be better than a MINUTE TO WIN IT party?!  I think that's Cambrie's favorite shows on right now.  The few we have seen at least.
We got the games picked out.  Which was very easy to do on their website.  Then gathered all the supplies.  Each team came up with their own names and everyone wore their "game" attire...

I think this may have been one of the funnest nights we have all spent together in a long time.  Just wish Aubrey and Drew could have been here.
The games were hilarious to watch.  You have 60 seconds to do the challenge.
On some it sounds very easy.  We soon found out that isn't true!

The Bobble Head Challenge:  get 125 steps using your head.
I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.  Jeff made a great comment to Bridget saying, good thing she didn't have any stitches, they would have popped out!
Blake got the most steps at 117.

Face the Cookie Challenge:  Get 2 Oreo cookies into your mouth starting at your forehead, using nothing but your facial muscles.
I only thought it fair to put up the dorky picture of me.  I got 2 cookies in my mouth!  I think I was the only one.  I know, a rare talent I have...

Choosing my favorite pictures was very hard.
Here are a few from different games. 
The night was seriously very fun!  I am so glad everyone was good sports!  We may have to try it again sometime.  I think Cambrie was in heaven playing all the games.
We will miss Nate, Bridget, Madison, and Katelynn.  We wish them good luck and happy adventures!
(They are really headed to Billings, Montana for school.  Madison is too cute and calls it Hannah Montana.)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun party! Looks like you guys had a blast!!

aubrey said...

Oh this makes me want to cry! I wanted to be there soo bad! It looks so fun! haha it makes me laugh!

Christina said...

I love it! I have been wanting to do this myself! But I have a hard time finding such great sports! What a blast! Too funny!

Gayle said...

How FUN Melissa! I think we might have to steal your idea for one of our upcoming Family Nights - I love laughing and this sounds like it would do the trick! I'll have to pick your brain for more information - and I guess it would be helpful if I were to watch the TV show too, huh?