What a cute idea! I love the way Cambrie looks with her sunglasses on. :) This makes me want to throw a tea party for Aubrey & all of her little friends now. Btw, how did everything go with the move?
I love blogging! It's been so fun to be able to look back and see whats been going on with us. It's amazing to see how big our beautiful kiddos are getting. Blake and I have been married for 8 years. I look forward to see what the future brings us!
4 comments:
How cute :)! That makes me want a little girl :). Boys are fun too though!
How fun and girly!
That is fun! Sage went to a princess party last week and had a blast. They are getting so big!
What a cute idea! I love the way Cambrie looks with her sunglasses on. :) This makes me want to throw a tea party for Aubrey & all of her little friends now. Btw, how did everything go with the move?
Post a Comment