Cambrie has been in preschool all year with a group of neighborhood kids. It has been such a great experience for her, and me! She has loved going to each of her friends homes and learning from their moms. She has even liked when I got to be her teacher.
We had a cute little graduation and I am amazed at how much they have grown over the year. She looked so big (and nervous) while they were singing their songs for the little program they performed. They learned their shapes, days of the week, the Pledge, letters, and each of them can spell and write their own name.
I made the graduation caps and gowns. They didn't turn out how I was hoping but i don't think the kids really cared.
I made the graduation caps and gowns. They didn't turn out how I was hoping but i don't think the kids really cared.
I know Cambrie will miss going to preschool each Wednesday. She has already asked what she is going to do now and can't wait to start preschool again. We just need to figure out where we will be living!

1 comment:
This is so fun! Garbage bags...I need to remember that! She is getting so big :)
Post a Comment