Friday, July 9, 2010

Have a Cow-day!

It's Chick-fil-A Cow Appreciation Day and of course we had to show our appreciation!  We love that place.  It think it's the number one asked for place to eat.
We dressed up like good cows and ate us some good chicken!  The price tag could not be beat either!
Jenne, Shayla, and Carter came with us.  The boys were mesmerized with the cow.  Zane would not let the cow out of his sight.  It took a few minutes to get him this close to the cow.  But even then, he never looked away from him. 
Cambrie had 6 chicken nuggets all by herself!  She couldn't even wait a minute to smile!
We love chick-fil-A!

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

haha! I love this! I love the cow costumes also...Did you get free food? I think you should have!

Kate Johnson said...

Awesome! I always think about dressing up like a cow, but then I "chicken" out at the last minute.

Christina said...

So cute! What a fun activity! :)

The Monson Family said...

How cute! You always do such fun things with your kids! (You're such a good mom).

Charlotte said...

What adorable little calves you have!