Tuesday, July 13, 2010

{New...to us}

Well, after much searching we finally found a house.  We signed our lives away and are now homeowners once again.  I am excited to get everything moving!  We will get the keys Thursday evening and all the work will begin!  The work this time is by choice.  Not totally, have to take a shower, dirty, like last time.  But it feels better to get rid of someone elses "clean" dirt.  Thursday night we will be ripping up carpet and washing walls.  Let the fun begin!
...Pictures coming soon...

11 comments:

L said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! Where is your new house??? Good luck with everything, sounds like quite an adventure. You are amazing Melissa!

Michelle said...

Good luck! I'm so excited for you guys!! :)

Emily Harkness said...

Have fun with all the upcoming work! Sounds fun! (kind of)

{Kaitlyn} said...

Yeah! That's awesome! Can't wait to see before and after pics.

Christina said...

Yeah! Can't wait to see the pics! Where is it at?

The Monson Family said...

Congrats! I'm sure you're excited; let the work begin!

Tyler and Julia said...

Yeah! You found a house! House-hunting can be SO TOUGH, but once you find one it takes such a huge load off of both yours & your husband's shoulders. I know what you mean about washing walls. It's always the thing I've put off until last whenever we've moved. That & cleaning the oven. :)

Charlotte said...

I'm glad Blake has survived the ordeal so far. Just make sure to take lots of before pics! (I forgot that sometimes...)

{Kaitlyn} said...

It's so big! Your not going to know what to do with all that space. The kids will love it!

Devon said...

It's so pretty! I can't wait to see it. Did you get your carpet and paint all picked out?

Jeanna said...

Love it! Where are you guys now? Have fun painting and getting organized. Takes awhile, but after a few months you'll feel like you are home.