Thursday, July 29, 2010

I Scream, You Scream

We all Scream for
Ice Cream!
I love having a carefree summer night, eating our favorite treat.
 I think they did too!
Still spending all our time at the new house trying to get it ready.
But we took a small break to have a treat, blow some bubbles and just have some needed fun!

4 comments:

Blake said...

Great...another ruined shirt. Why didn't I get any ice cream?

Michelle said...

How fun! Your kids look so good in front of your new house :)! Looks like they've already made it all theirs with the side walk chalk and all :)!... I finally finished the book you let me borrow! Thank you so much! It was really good! I left it in the top drawer of your station :)! Sorry it took me forever to get it back to you!!

Emily Harkness said...

Yum...makes me want some!

The Monson Family said...

I love how kids get food everywhere but in their mouths!