Tuesday, February 8, 2011

She Scores!

 We finally hooked up the Wii again after about a year.  It has been so fun to be able to play games together that everyone enjoys!  Cambrie has a talent for bowling.  Just today she beat her record and stomped all over Blake and I. 
She bowled 6 strikes and 3 spares.
Then she said, "now I can go to bed very happy."

5 comments:

The Monson Family said...

Wow! She's got some skills. I love what she said; what a doll!

Drew and Aubrey said...

That is really funny! We need to all play!

Kate Johnson said...

That's awesome. My nephews could almost always beat us. Why is that?

I am glad that you are a Fancy Nancy house, too!

Michelle said...

Ha ha :) so cute! Way to go Cambrie!

Tyler and Julia said...

Whoa, now that is quite impressive! She's scored higher at the age of 4 then I ever will in my entire life! LOL. We REALLY need to get our kids a Wii; Tyler really wants one too. :)