Wednesday, February 16, 2011

St. George

We spent a few days down in St. George visiting with my Grandma and Bill.  It's always so much fun to go down there.  The weather is nicer then here and we get to relax.  We spent some time shopping, eating, talking, and being outside.
We went to the Pasta factory, which is a no brainer for us.  It's a DO NOT even think about missing either.  We all love it.  Great food, and the atmosphere is awesome.  The kids love feeding the birds and weren't a bit scared of them this year.
They threw food for them and sat semi-patiently waiting for them to eat it.  It was pretty funny when the birds would come and Zane would start running and yelling that their here!!!
The kids were mostly great.  But what do I expect when I keep them up late and make them sleep somewhere weird (IE. other than home).  It took Zane a good hour to settle down and sleep at night.  But he slept great when he would finally give in. 
I look forward to this tradition that Blake and I started 6 years ago.  I have added a few people and lost Blake somehow along the way!  It's still fun and makes for great memories.  I can't believe, once again, I don't have a picture of all of us together.  Kelli got to come with us this year.  It was fun having her, I hope she would agree!

2 comments:

The Monson Family said...

So fun! St. George during the winter is always a nice break.

Michelle said...

What a fun break! St. George sounds really nice right about now :)!