Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Be Prepared

Cambrie is getting excited for school to start, which is less than 2 weeks away!  She is even more excited because some boxes were delivered to our house, they just happened to have school clothes in them.  So excited that she opened them all while I was in the shower.  And then we just HAD to try everything on and make sure they fit.  Make sure we had everything we needed.  And we had to do it now.  'Now' didn't really fit into my plans at the moment and I tried to see if we could do it later.  I got that sad worried look as she said,
"We need to do it now mom,
A princess is always prepared."
How can I say no to that?
We had ourselves a little fashion show and laid everything out so we could see.
She gets to wear uniforms, can you tell?!
I'm glad she is getting so excited!

4 comments:

Drew and Aubrey said...

ha! That is funny! Look at all of her cute clothes!

Hartman Fam said...

I know, I can't believe the time has come for school for start! She is growing up fast! Where is she going?
My question is though, is why does she even HAVE pants? Isn't she strictly a dress & skirts kind of girl?

Tyler and Julia said...

And a princess, she is! :) Which school is she going to (I understand if you don't want to publish the name on your blog; I'm just curious). I have so many mixed emotions about school starting. :( She's in Kindergarten now, right? Amazing!!

Michelle said...

"A princess is always prepared"... How stinkin cute :). Is Cambrie going to the charter school? That's so cute she's so excited about all her new clothes :).