Blakes fever finally broke. The one he has had for 5 days. So what did he do?
Went straight to work.
Don't mind that he barely had the energy to walk up the stairs...
I mowed the lawn for the first time this summer.
I have blisters to prove it.
Zane took control of the camera to keep himself busy.
Cambrie started her 2nd week of school.
I can't ask her what her favorite part of school is. The answer is always the same,
I have a headache. So instead of the yummy dinner I had planned,
spaghetti is cooking.
I folded lots and lots of laundry today, still have more.
That's my day.


3 comments:
So that picture of Cambrie by the tree is so darling, especially with the little labels. Way cute idea! But darn these kids growing up too fast!
Good work Melissa! You are supermom and I love reading about your happenings. I hope you are feeling ok with your pregnancy, I'm sure it is not easy to juggle all the balls you are juggling, but you make it look easy. Your kids are darling. Good job mowing the lawn!
I love Zane's Photography, I also find some random pictures on my camera from my kids they are my favorite ones. Cambrie is so cute, what a cute idea to put all that info on the picture like that. That's good she likes school makes you feel a little better about leaving her there :-)
Post a Comment