Wow.
When you get behind it's really hard to get motivated to catch up.
So here I am now.
HI!
Maybe the Biggest thing that has happened is that we know what we are having...
Blake was out of town for the ultra-sound and he wanted to be here to tell everyone.
We wanted to do it in some fun way so this is what I came up with.
Cake Balls.
We told the kids that pink stood for girls and blue was for boys. When they broke open their treat it would tell them what we were having.
It's PINK!
Cambrie is very excited. Zane (I was a little worried about) sat there for a second then looked at us and said, Why? Which we answered that Heavenly Father wanted us to have a little sister and that's what He gave us. Then he seemed fine and started dancing with Cambrie.
She, as in the baby, looks perfectly healthy. She is a very wiggly little thing and didn't hold still for a minute. I guess she will have to to keep up with her big brother!
I'm excited to start thinking little bows and cute little clothes again.

10 comments:
Congrats, Melissa! That is so exciting! And, you have one cute little baby bump!
Yeah! Your looking good! Have fun getting ready for all that pink!
Yea! Girl stuff is so fun...Oh, and I am suddenly craving cakeballs! What a way cute idea!
Cute idea! Yay for girls! ;) congrats!
Oh hooray! I am so excited for your precious little girl. And let's face it. Who can resist the bows, frills, ruffles, dresses, and pink that come with little girls!
Whoa, I didn't even have any clue that you were pregnant Melissa!!! Congratulations! Wow; it seems like nearly everyone I know is pregnant right now.
YAY! Thanks for sharing the great news!
Cute belly pic! Sorry to hear about your flooding; that stinks.
Just getting caught up on your blog... You're so cute! So excited for you to have a baby girl!!!
YEAH! That is so exciting! Congratulations!
Post a Comment