Another busy day for us!
We headed up to Grandmas for Grandpa Bob Day.
Which is a day for the men folk to gather together and do a project needing done for Grandma and the kids to play. This year they worked hard on the sheds.
My kids thought I was crazy when I told them the smell of fresh cut wood is one of my favorites. It's something I remember about growing up.
Zane snapped this picture. I'm glad, I realized after that I didn't take any of the guys!
While they were hard at work the kids were getting their faces painted.
He was so proud of his pirate!
Beautiful butterfly.
Whitney was the face painting artist.
They then painted their own bodies. This turned out to be lots of fun. Cambrie had a flying rainbow on her arm, among other things on legs. Zane painted his whole left arm and hand making a thing to get the bad guys.
It's nice to know you have family around who is always willing to help.
(Gayle I'm open anytime to take you up on that offer... :)


1 comment:
Zane is a pretty good picture taker! The guys got the roof totally finished before they quit on Saturday, and I guess Randy got the sheds painted today so everything all done! I'll check with Barry to see if he has a free evening this week so we can come over to your house......
Post a Comment