I am about ready to put up my Halloween decor! The mornings are feeling more and more like fall and I'm getting the itch...
So, I thought maybe I would show you whats been on my mantle for fall/September.
I really wanted a touch of fall colors and warmth inside. But not too much...
I put up some pencils and my handy organizing frame to get excited for Cambrie starting school.
It's been fun! But I'm ready for some pumpkins and spiders!
On a whole other note;
my carpet is dry! It's still sitting up on stuff but it's dry.
Zane keeps wanting to know when the carpet fixers are coming.
My computer screen won't show any images.
Cambrie's cough is almost completely gone.
Zane is still accident free. Day and Night. He asked this morning if he was potty trained.
Yes, my dear boy, you ARE!
I finished knitting a hat for myself! So excited, I've never made one for me before!
4 comments:
So cute! I love your mantle and the light blue. Sorry to hear about your carpet! What a bummer. Glad it is all dry now. I, too, am loving the cool nights and mornings!! I love that we are actually getting a nice fall this year!
By the way, I'm having a Norwex Party tomorrow night. I sent you an evite by e-mail but I don't know if you saw it. It has all the info!
Oh Melissa... How many times is that now for flooding????? I can't wait to finally find a house but I do NOT look forward to these kinds of adventures! Hang in there!!!!
ps congrats on your little girl:)
Will you come decorate my house :)? You decorate so cute! I need help... and probably some motivation to decorate and switch things up too :)!
Post a Comment