Friday, September 23, 2011

~Big Boy Bed~

It's a big day for my little man.
He is sleeping in a big boy bed tonight (in underwear) for the first time.
He has been in a toddler bed up til now.  But he keeps telling me his is big,
and Big Boys have Big Beds like Cambries.
So Papa is extra special and nice and set up the bed for us.  With his Handy Helper of course.
What you can't see in this picture is Zane's little tongue sticking out.  He was concentrating so hard!
While this was going on Cambrie told me it was sad to take the toddler bed down.  I asked her why and she said, "Zane is just getting so big, he is not my little buddy anymore."
I hope they will always be little buddies, even if he is in a big bed!
As soon as we were done getting the bed all set up Zane declared it was bedtime.
It was dark outside...
He is one little cute guy.
I hope he doesn't fall out tonight.  It's a long way down.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a big boy :) SOO cute!

Christina said...

Love it! He is adorable and I love the bedding he has! :)