It finally happened. We broke down and took the kids to Boondocks. Now that they know what the place is and all the fun stuff inside we will never hear the end of it. No really, even when driving on the freeway we hear,
I can see Boondocks, there is the go-carts, when can we go again? I really liked the go-carts, we went in that tunnel, i like to golf, I'm a good golfer, why do they call it miniature golf? mom, can we go there today? Tomorrow?
Lets just say they had a great time.
We found out that Zane is a pretty good little golfer.
He acted like it was no big deal and he'd been golfing forever.
Cambrie bowled a couple spares and was super excited.
Piper tolerated it all pretty well. It was a very hot muggy day.
The time spent together was wonderful. I'm glad Blake took the day off to play and be with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Fun! Cambrie's hair looks so long!!!
I'm thinking we need to try that place out sometime!
Post a Comment