I was told this is suppose to be a couples/lovers holiday. My, how things change. Now that there are kids around it's much easier to dote on them. To Not go out on Valentines because it's too busy. We do have plans for another day...
We left little gifts on the table for them. (see our little mail box?) We went out to dinner at Cafe Rio, which has been our family tradition for years, then to a Weber State Basketball game.
I love spending time with these 4. I'm glad to call them all my Valentines.
My favorite part of the night just might have been while we were walking into Cafe Rio. Zane held my hand and asked me if I would be his 'Valenswine." I said sure I'll be your Valentine. No Mom, my ValenSWINE he responded. I don't know where he got it, but I love this cute guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment