Wednesday, February 13, 2013

You've got mail

This year for Valentines we started a little early.
We had home evening and talked about saying nice things to each other and how it makes us feel.
I bought a little mail box that we left on the kitchen table with paper next to it. The goal was to write at least one love note a day to someone in the family.
Some enjoyed this much more than others.  But I loved finding the red flag up and a little message inside.
Cambrie asked me if we could make this a tradition and do it every year.  I think its a good one to try again.

This year Cambrie wanted to give the good store bought valentines to her class mates and then she made a bunch for her close friends.  She loved writing each persons name out and deciding which card was the best fit.
Zane didn't care.  He just hoped he would get candy or something...  I found these cute erasers in the dollar spot at Target.  I couldn't pass them up!
So that's what Zane gave out and he was happy.

No comments: