Monday, February 11, 2013

Worth It

Some days i wonder if blogging is worth the time invested.
Then i look at all the pictures on my hard drive.
Then i see my past blog books that are printed.
And i begin to think, it's a good thing.
But then I see Cambrie choosing to reading the currant posts for her reading minutes.
And it reaffirms everything.  
It's totally worth every minute it takes to document our moments and share them.
This is why i love blogging and keep doing it.

2 comments:

The Monson Family said...

I agree, blogging is worth it! Even though it is hard to keep it updated sometimes, I love doing it. It is so fun to look back at older posts and see how much the kids have grown! Keep on posting; it's fun to keep in touch.

Hartman Fam said...

You are doing amazing at blogging! Keepi it up...is that Aubrey sitting at the computer?! Seriously, she look so much like her adorable aunt. That is so great she is enjoying reading and what fun things to read!