Somethings feel so good...
Like finishing a project you have been dreaming about for months.
It looks so beautiful in my storage room now.
Our can organizers are painted, built, and labeled.
Most of my cans are all lined up, in a wonderful place of their very own.
I did come to realize that I still have cans that don't have a home. But I don't normally keep a lot of them around. It works for now. Maybe I can come up with a great solution for them too.
Plus, it smells Divine in there! Am I the only one that loves the smell of fresh cut wood?
I'm so proud of our project! I'm sad I wasn't good at taking pictures along the way.
2 comments:
It looks great! I'm so jealous. Add that to my long list of things to do in the basement.
It looks great! I'm so jealous. Add that to my long list of things to do in the basement.
Post a Comment