We started off by heading to the dentist for my annual check up.
Good news, I'm cavity free!
It just took a little longer than normal. Mom was trying to keep everyone busy at the McDonald's play area while I was there. I guess you can only play in a busy area for so long. They were all more than ready to go.
We got to walk around Gardner Village and do a tiny bit of shopping. Blake told Cambrie to pay attention to what I wanted or liked because it's almost my birthday. So anything I glanced at she was taking note. She wasn't going to miss anything. She made me smile. I really just enjoyed my yummy lunch, sharing my water with Piper...hmmm ya, and walking around.
We completely wore out Zane. He almost never falls asleep in the car and he could not keep his eyes open. He tried for awhile but it was good to see him finally relax.
To make the day even better, I got to go out on a date with my favorite boy ever. We had a good dinner and went and saw a movie. We haven't been to a movie in a very long time. Long enough that we really can't remember when or what we saw.
So Look at Me! I'm almost 33 (tomorrow), I'm happy, I'm healthy, I'm alive!


No comments:
Post a Comment