Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sprinkler Repair

Blake's little project turned into a great big one today.
He started out by fixing a few sprinkler heads.  Some where not serving their purpose anymore, one was broken.  Then we found a grassy area that was a little too soggy.
I said it worried me, he said it's fine.
Next thing I know he was grumbling to himself and digging up the area only to find a big, wet, muddy mess. A pipe had broken. 
That's when our day and date night plans got changed.
4 Trips to Home Depot, Dad coming to help, neighbors loaning items, and a blow dryer later, the problem was fixed.
I'm glad Blake knows what he is doing and that he will ask for help on parts he isn't sure about.  I'm sure this could have been a big disaster.  Instead it was just an all day project!

No comments: