Blake can be the most thoughtful person around. Today I woke up and was told we all needed to be ready by 10:00. We were going out to breakfast for my birthday. We went and ate at Kneaders and had their yummy french toast.
Then they all dropped me off at the Salon to have a relaxing pedicure, which was amazing by the way. I walked away with the cutest sparkly toes.
We did a little shopping, opened a few presents, and relaxed.
Then the ward had a party so we went and had a picnic dinner and watched a movie outside. It really was a great day. I feel refreshed, loved, and ready for a new year!
Sunday we ate dinner over at Morgan's. We had yummy food again but the best part was the Score cake, my very favorite. I even got to blow out candles and take home the left overs!



No comments:
Post a Comment