Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pictures!!

We Finally got them done!  My beautiful cousin Emily, does photography and she was so nice to do my little kids!  My schedule has been crazy lately and she was so great to squeeze me in.  I think they turned out so good!  Here is a sample of them.  Now I have to start the hard part of choosing!  Do you have any favorites?  You can check out Emily's blog at http://www.emilyharknessphotography.blogspot.com/  to see other pictures and to schedule yours :)  She really is sooo talented and easy to work with!


cambrie

Zane

cambrie

Zane

cambrie

Zane

cambrie

cambrie,Zane

cambrie,Zane

cambrie,Zane,kids

This was how Zane was all night.  We would try and put him in place and he would take off.  He had too much to see and do.  I am so glad she was able to get some of him!

10 comments:

Jordy and Stephy said...

TOTALLY ADORABLE all of these. I will have to have her do Gracie when she gets here! I LOVE these!

Gayle said...

Too cute Melissa! Where were the pictures taken? It's a nice setting.

Annie said...

So cute...

Michelle said...

They are all sooo adorable!!! My favorites are the 6th and 7th ones from the top! I love the bright colors, they turned out awesome!

Burnside Family said...

Not sure how you are ever going to pick! They are all so cute.

Christina said...

Oh, my cute! These turned out fantastic! I hate having to choose! She really did a great job, but then again she had such beautiful children to work with, how could they not be fantastic pics! :)

Charlotte said...

Love how bright Zane's eyes are in his first photo. It would be too hard to choose!

Tyler and Julia said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I can honestly say that I think all of them turned out absolutely adorable.

{Kaitlyn} said...

I loved these pictures so much i told all the moms in my office about your cousin. Your kiddos are getting cuter and cuter every time i see them!

contentw2 said...

Your pictures were worth the wait. They turned out so cute! I love them I will have to come over and see them all.