Friday, October 2, 2009

Random

Why is it that my kiddos can sleep through the smoke detector going off every 5 minutes for almost 2 hours, but wake up when I put a blanket on them?  Just wondering.

Its the first week of October and we had to turn the heater on.  Fall is definately here.  And there is a little snow on the mountains.

Blake developed some blood clots in his arm.  After calling the hospital and having them put him on antibiotics then developing a new one they wanted to see him.  We spent the day getting his arm and neck ultra-sounded, stitches out (yeah!), and talked with.  The blood clots are only in his arm and are in the superficial veins (small surface veins).  So we just need to watch it and make sure it doesn't go higher.  I guess blood clots are a side effect of ivs.  Who knew?

Zane walks all over.  He usually has a huge smile on his face while doing so.  He got really good at this while Blake was in the hospital.

Zane is all boy and likes to wrestle Cambrie.  She is learning to think its fun.  Cambrie is all girl.

Cambrie is suddenly attatched to her purple bunny.

Is he giving loves or wrestling?  We don't know either.  But they both have smiles, thats all that counts!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

It's cute to see the different between boys and girls! Colby and Carson are all into wrestling too... That's funny that your kids can sleep through the smoke detector going off but wake up when you put a blanket on them, seriously, I don't get that either! Sometimes Colby is the lightest sleeper but other times you can't do anything to wake him up :)! Hopefully Blakes blood clots go away soon. We'll continue to pray for you guys :)!

Christina said...

I can't believe that he has clots now too! How do you know when you have clots? Do they hurt?
Your kids are too cute! I can't believe that little Zane is becoming a little man! :) They grow so fast!

Emily Harkness said...

Still attached to the bunny?! That is so cute. I am done with your pics, but I still need to get them uploaded. Sorry it's taken so long...I promise it will be soon. It's been crazy around here! But that's life, right!