Monday, October 12, 2009

The Village

Its that time of year again, already!  We love to go to Gardners Historic Village and see all the witches.  (And eat us some good fudge.)

This is the closest Cambrie got to any of them.  Last year she loved it.  This year she did too, from a distance.  Holding Mamas hand.  Zane loved the witches and pumpkins and spiders.  He would point and yell.  It was great. 

This was Cambries kind of Witch.  Her size or smaller.  She wanted her picture taken next to any of these that she could find.




We are getting excited for Halloween at our house.  My little Zane can even tell you what a witch says.  I know its a little warped.  He can't tell you what a cow says though...I guess we need to work on that!

4 comments:

Annie said...

How fun...I love Gardner village. I can't believe how big Zane looks.

Kate Johnson said...

I have always wanted to go to Gardner Village in the fall, but we haven't been out there this time of year for a long time.

Your photos from the last post are awesome! I absolutely love them!

We miss you guys!

Michelle said...

How fun! What darling pictures!

Stevenson Family said...

So much fun!

I have got to go to Gardners Village! I cannot believe I've never been there!!