October is disappearing right before my eyes. And sadly, I sang a Christmas song today. Yep, I did. I sang it to my little kiddo who had a grumpy attitude. You know the one, it’s a classic song that all moms sing to there ornery kids. “You better watch out. You better not cry. You better not pout. I’m telling you why.” She smiled after and wanted to sing it all thru wal-mart as we shopped…
Back to Halloween. I love Halloween. I think its so fun. I love decorating and dressing up. Here is what I did to my mantle this year.
Meet Hairy. He is such a great pet. Zane especially loves him.
The entertainment center.
We also went to the Boonanza at the CAC. It was fun for the kids to get all dressed up and play some games.
Our little Aligator and Snow White.
5 comments:
How cute! I am such a slacker. I haven't put any decor up! oh well! Yours looks so great! I love the witch shoes!
I don't have ANY Halloween decorations yet. Sad, huh? I've been looking around but I haven't found anything that I've really liked yet. Oh well. :) I love your kids' costumes. Be sure to post some more pictures from Halloween night!
I really love your silver boots! Very cute - as is everything else.
Your house is so cute, and I also love the silver boots...where did you get them. I would love to see your house sometime.
WOW! Very cute decor!
Post a Comment