We braved the weather on the first snow storm of the season and got our pictures taken. It was sooo cold. We hadnn't planned on it snowing. I was really looking forward to the pretty fall leaves. Emily took them for us. She is wonderful to come out in the 30 degree breezy, slightly snowy weather. We didn't get a lot, the kids were just not into it. But I like these! Its nice to have new family pictures.
Here is Emilys blog if you want to see more - http://www.emilyharknessphotography.blogspot.com/


8 comments:
Those turned out SO cute! I love the snow in the background too. They really are beautiful!
What cute family pictures! Love em!
You guys take the best pictures. I like that you do it fairly often also. I'm sure you and the kids will appreciate it down the road.
way cute!
Very Cute! Have a great Thanksgiving!
Great pictures Melissa! Photography and portraits sure have come a LONG way since my kids were little! MUCH improved! LOL
Happy Thanksgiving.
They are gorgeous! What a darling family.
Those are great! Love how the colors look in the top picture.
Post a Comment