Monday, November 30, 2009

Thankful

I am thinking of all the many things I am thankful for.  There are so many!  We are so blessed.  It's nice to have Blake home for awhile.  It was really nice to have him home on friday.  I didn't feel good and he took care of the kids and dinner.  It was wonderful! 

This year Cambrie and I started something new.  I definately think it will become a new tradition.  We had a thankful wall.  The idea was for us to write something we are thankful for each day on a leaf and hang it up.  We didn't do everyday some were just too busy.  It was nice to think about each day.  Cambrie loved telling people about her thankful wall.  Some of her things were: preschool, rocks outside, daddy coming home, zane. her dolls.  It was fun to see what she came up with.  It's kind of hard to think of something new each day!

I am especially grateful for my little family.  I love being a mom.  It truly is an experience.  The best and hardest job I have every wanted. 


5 comments:

Tyler and Julia said...

What a great idea to have a thankful wall! How creative. I completely agree with you about being a mommy, too. It definitely is the toughest job I've ever loved! Your family pictures are GORGEOUS too!

Annie said...

I love the idea of the thankful wall, I will have to do that next year. You are an excellent mom and your kids are so lucky to have you. Your awesome.

Charlotte said...

The thankful wall is a great idea, and I love that it decorates too!

Emily Harkness said...

Cute leaf idea! You are such a great mommy. Love your decor as well!

Justin said...

GREAT idea Melissa!! I want to remember this one for next year!!

Annie