Last night in the car I had a very interesting conversation. It went like this:
Me: What should you wear tomorrow? I think you could wear your cute blue dress.C: I don't want to. I want to wear pants and a shirt.
Me: How about your polka dot pants?
Okay here it is, the kicker.
C: Stop making my decisions for me! I can do it myself! I am big enough!
She is only 3! Oh, the fun things I have to look forward to.
4 comments:
Ha! Okay, I laugh now, but maybe I won't be laughing in two years when Maddie says that.
We sure miss you guys. When are you going to plan another trip back East? If we end up in NYC, you will have to visit, but if we end up in Cleveland, you will still have to visit. Or we will have to visit you. We'll see!
LOL!!! LOL!! LOL!!!
Well, she is a princess... so she should always get her way. Right?
That's so funny! And yet at the same time, I remember when Aubrey told me something very similar to this & it really tugged at my heart-strings. It's never going to be easy for me to watch my babies grow up & become more & more independent, but then again what would happen to us if they didn't?! :)
Post a Comment