Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Lights
I love spending time with my family! We went to Temple Square tonight. It was beautiful as usual. I loved listening to Cambrie sing Santa Claus is Coming to Town our whole walk to the temple grounds. She has that song down. She makes me laugh-she sings it to Zane when he is upset. We had watched a little video on facebook about Christ being born before we left. It's a great little clip, I think it came off of youtube, it's from a childs perspective. It started off by saying, A Long long time ago there was a beautiful woman named Mary. Cambrie loved watching that. We say the nativity story at Temple Square and she kept saying, "it's just like the computer mom!" I love seeing things from her cute little perspective. Cute little Zane enjoyed the lights too. He got out and walked for awhile. He definately has his own agenda. I love my family! I love Christmas! I am getting super excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I really love these pages you are doing! What beautiful pictures you got! Very impressive!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment