My poor little guy had a very rough night last night. Usually if he wakes up crying it's pretty easy to calm him down. Hand him his binkie and his lamb and he is good. Last night was totally different. Even his cry was different. He didn't feel good. He didn't want to lay down. Didn't want to be held. He didn't have any idea what he wanted. Poor guy. After the second time getting up with him I knew it had to be his ear. We sat on the couch for a long time; just sat there in the dark. I finally layed down on the couch while he sat there. After a while of this I felt a bonk on my leg. He had tipped right over. Poor kid was sound asleep. It didn't last long though.
I got him into see the doctor and sure enough he had ear infections. A bad one, in the LEFT ear. Not the ear I thought it was. He had been pointing to his right during the night. AND his poor right ear had ruptured. The funny thing though was during his check up he laughed at the doctor and smiled the whole time. He is just like that. A very naturally happy little boy.
I am hoping he (me) gets a good night sleep.
Zane weighed in at 23 lbs.
On a different note. I wanted to share a layout I did of Cambrie. Its not for my Days of December but I thought it turned out cute and it was fun. I was inspired by a layout done on Three Paper Peonies. The paper is hers as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How sad! Thank goodness for doctors! The page turned out really cute! I hope you guys get a better night tonight too! :)
Ouch! Poor baby! Hope he's feeling better soon.
Poor little Zane :(! Hope you both sleep better tonight!
Post a Comment