A little recap of my day.
Everyone slept in. It had been a long night. Hurried to get everyone ready. Went outside to get in the car. Car had moved to the END of the driveway. Oooh, looks like I parked on ice. Have a nice Flat tire. Drop Cambrie off at preschool. Zane to the Doctor. Still had ear infection, needs new medicine. Explains why we haven't had a good nights sleep for a week. Got the last gifts for kids. Yeah-on sale. Got my tire fixed, for FREE. Got lunch and did a little more shopping. Fast forward to dinner. Cambrie says, "Mom, I'm getting so full! I'm gonna have a mommy tummy." Me, "Whats a mommy tummy?" Cambrie looks at me like I'm crazy, "Its a big tummy like yours, Mom." Thats My day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh, this made me laugh! I am still giggling. What a day! And what a thoughtful comment from Cambrie. By the way, you by NO MEANS have a "mommy tummy".
Are you trying to tell us something? :)
I'm curious too; is this an announcement? I hope Cambrie never sees my tummy; it's been WAY too big ever since Paxton was born, & I'm not even preggo right now! Are you? :)
I'm NOT pregnant. Sorry y'all it's just not happening! Two is plenty fine for me right now!
Ha ha :), what a cute post. Kids say the darndest things don't they. And you don't have a big tummy just for the record! Maybe compared to tiny little Cambrie :).
You do not look Prego! Cambrie probably said it because she is around Shayla who talks about babies and having babies constantly. She is having wishful thinking.
LOL!! That is so funny! Gotta love days like that! :)
Post a Comment