Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hay Ride


This was our 3rd year going on the hay ride thru the park. This was probably my favorite year. Last year was soooo cold and snowing. This year was cold again but Cambrie and Zane were so fun. Zane loved the lights. He kept pointing and telling us all about them. I tried taking a picture of us and he got so mad! My arm was blocking his view. I am glad everyone is willing to do this with us. It makes it that much more fun!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christina said...

Wow, those pictures are kind of scary. It goes to show how quickly something can happen. I heard about the storm and it seems unbelieveable to me! :)

Tyler and Julia said...

LOVE your scrapbook pages! Where did you get your template?

Michelle said...

What a cute picture of your family on the hay ride. Hope you guys are doing okay without Blake and I hope Blake is doing okay! That's crazy about the stores running out of food and closing right before Christmas!