I take turns teaching a little neighborhood preschool group. We each teach for a month at a time. March is my month. These cute little 4 year olds stress me out! I know it shouldn't and yes it went fine, but man I have been thinking and worrying about it for at least a week! My letter this week was Q. Thats a hard letter!
We made cute Queen Q's and they had a blast decorating them with glitter. We thought of things that make Queens happy and played some music games. Music games because March is the month for music appreciation. It's so nice to hear Cambrie talk about it after and see what she really picks up on. I'm glad I get to take this opportunity to teach her. And sometimes she even lets me help her without arguing!

2 comments:
I am glad that you take the time to teach Shayla also. She told me all about Queens last night and we had to put her letter on the fridge. Thanks for being a great teacher.
What a great idea to have a neighborhood preschool group! Too bad I don't live closer, I would love to do that!
Post a Comment