Friday, March 12, 2010

SOLD

The title says it all.  I sold, we sold the house.  At least it's under contract.  Hopefully by saying it outloud it doesn't jinx it! 
On to to packing! yuck...  I did enter a giveaway last month, I never win but thought I would try.  I won!  It was from 320*Sycamore.  She was giving away these awesome moving labels. 
It makes the organizer in me excited.  Can you imagine all my boxes stacked in there pretty color coded lines?  Ahhh.  It just makes me smile.  Maybe we will be able to find things after, maybe.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Sad! But I'm soo happy for you! That's awesome it didn't take long to sell. Hope it all goes through and hope your move goes smoothly. That's awesome you have all those labels, what a perfect prize for you to win :)! Good luck with everything! Love you girl!

Charlotte said...

I love winning things! Looks like you will stay very organized. Good luck with the packing - and don't be afraid to call if you need help.

Annie said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to catch up with you!

Kate Johnson said...

Hooray! (Kind of.) I hope it all works out with the closing. We just can't wait to get you guys out here closer to us. We definitely want to have an unpacking party in Baltimore! Of course, I guess you need to find a place to live first!

Emily Harkness said...

Wow! So soon? Good luck with everything! It all sounds so overwhelming!

L said...

Under contract!!! Wow Melis, congrats!!! I love those labels. How fun. Good luck with all the packing and such.

megara said...

YAY!! CONGRATS! I love the crossed out part on this post.. haha so funny. love that you won the giveaway too..

enter mine! i'd love it if you win!

so excited, but sad at the same time you sold it!

Tyler and Julia said...

This is all so bittersweet for you guys, I'm sure. I'm so glad that you've sold your home, which will help ease the burden of moving a little bit. Those labels look fabulous! I SO WISH I could've had them when we moved into our house, because we had even more stuff then than we did when we moved from our first apartment! Good luck Melissa & Blake!!!

Jeanna said...

Those labels will make it so much easier to pack. Congrats on the sale - hope all goes well.