Welcome to 138 North
Won't you come in?
The upstairs. We have loved having a gas fireplace and big dining area.
The downstairs. Cambrie has slept in the basement since she was two. She loves it and has never complained. Except once, last week. She said there was too many stairs to go down to get to her room. Poor girl.
That's our little house. We love it. Blake and I are both sad to be leaving. It has come a long way. When Blake first saw it he thought I had gone completely crazy. It needed a lot of help. The carpet poofed dirt when you stepped on it. There was probably 20 yrs. (or more) of dirt on the walls. I can't help but think of all the wonderful people and all the hours of hard work that went to making this such a great home. We had 3 weeks to pull it off. It's amazing that we did it! I will always be so greatful for all the help I got. Thank you!


4 comments:
Does this mean you guys sold it? Your house looks so nice! I love it! You guys really made it so beautiful!
This is so sad! I love the tree in Zane's room. Did you make it?
You have done such a fabulous job with your house. I love all of the little details you have in each room!
Such a beautiful home, Melissa. I can't imagine how hard it will be to have to say goodbye to it forever, especially when you've put so much work and effort into making it a home. Tyler & I wanted a basement when we were looking, and even though our house doesn't have one, we received confirmation from the Spirit that this is where we need to be. It sounds like you & Blake have had these same experiences, both with this home & with the decision to leave it. People in Maryland are going to LOVE you guys! :)
Post a Comment