We almost have a place to eat.sit.sleep.call our own!
The wood floors were done as of Wednesday night. I didn't know it was possible for them to shine so much! The carpet was installed yesterday. This was a fun sight to see!

It is pure yummyness (is that a word?) to my toes!
Now we just need our "stuff"! We are all excited to move in soon. Cambrie is thrilled to be able to see all her toys again.
Cambrie started Ballet. In her very own words, "I LOVE it!"
She did some hopping, some sticking her feet together with pb&j and made rainbows.
Her teacher seemed so cute for the few minutes that I stayed to watch. Had to let Zane get out and run around. Throw some rocks, you know, boy stuff. It makes me sad to see Cambrie growing up so much.
We went to the Bee's game with Blake's family the other day too. It was such a crazy day to go to a baseball game! This was the best picture I could get with everyone in it. Except me of course :)
There was so much thunder and lightening! It rained really hard for a few minutes as well. But then we got to see this beautiful rainbow! Really there were two of them. At one point I think there were three but you could never see it really well.
Whew. Like I said busy. I know there has been more going on but my mind can't think of anything for a minute!



1 comment:
Can't wait to see your house with all your stuff in it! Are you just loving it :)!?
Post a Comment