Sunday, August 22, 2010

We are BACK!

Feels like it's been forever!  We have been busy trying to find places to put all this stuff.  But in the midst of all that life keeps moving.  It's crazy.  
Z-man turned 2!  My little man is getting so big.  He makes me smile everyday.  I know people say this all the time but it's so true!  I can't imagine life without him in it.
He is all boy-rough and tumble, tackle and hit.  Then will come up and ask for loves and more kisses and say things like, love you mom.  One of my favorites for sure.  I also like when he says thank you, which he says a lot.  He always says your name after too, thank you mom.  I love that him and Cambrie really do love each other.  Zane makes sure he gives Cambrie loves and kisses every night before bed.  He has this cute little smile when he is doing something new or getting into something he knows he shouldn't.  I just love him!  When you ask him how old he is, he answers quickly with no hesitation at all, 17.
Cami invited us to a splash pad at the Riverdale park.  It was so fun!  Plus it's completely free. 

Grandma, Cheryl, Jessica, Cami, and the kids were all there.  It was really nice to be able to spend some time with them watching the kids, eating lunch, and watching Asher's "people".

We got us a new couch!  It's so exciting to see this room come all together.  I took paint samples in to RC Willey to try to get the color right for the walls.  Hoping Blake would let me get the couch... Guess it worked.  Thanks Blake.

Tyson is getting married, her name is Kortnie and we like her, Cambrie especially!  Kortnie will play all of Cambrie's silly games.  Like pretending she is the mom and Kortnie is the sweetie and has to do everything she says.  We are very excited for them.  The date is set for December.  Aubrey is having a baby girl!  I already bought her a cute little dress.  Just couldn't resist.  Clothes are so much cuter when they are teeny tiny small!
We are living in our house now.  There are still boxes around but we are making progress.  We have some connection to the outside world now.  We have t.v., a phone, Internet, and the extra special Disney Channel.  What else could we need.  Maybe some food...
So I think that does it for the quick version of whats been going on with us. 

8 comments:

Kate Johnson said...

Way to go! Your new couch looks fabulous, and your room with the couch, rug, and beautiful walls coordinate perfectly!

Happy birthday, Zane!

I love the little baby girl clothes, too. I am bummed that we already have enough for this next little girl...they are just too fun to shop for!

Stevenson Family said...

Really I don't think there's much better than getting a new couch! I love your rug, too. It's similar to ours but has fun blue tones in there. Cute!

{Kaitlyn} said...

Zane is two already? Where does the time go? LOVE the couch, and the rug they go perfect with the paint colors!

The Monson Family said...

It sounds like you guys have been busy! Your home looks beautiful, and your kids are so darn cute!

Charlotte said...

The splash pad looks like tons of fun! I like the new couch. Can't wait to see the rest of the house!

Michelle said...

So excited for you guys! Your couch, rug and paint all look so good together! What a cute little family you have. Zane and Cambrie are both so dang cute!!!

Tyler and Julia said...

Wow! It looks like you guys have had such a fun summer! I'll have to take our kids to that splash pad. I've lived in Riverdale once before, & this is the second time we've lived in the Layton/Clearfield area & I'm surprised this is the first time I've heard of it. Your new couch looks great too. I CAN'T WAIT to get some furniture in our house. Happy Birthday to Zane! What a cutie. :)

Jordy and Stephy said...

that room is looking SO cute! you have great taste! I love that you update this so often, I better get on it man! that video of Z is to DIE for ...ahhhh i want to pinch his cheeks and cuddle him!