Saturday, August 28, 2010

2nd Chance

We had a wedding last year about this same time.  The day after wasn't so great for us.  Can you believe its been a year since Blake had his stroke?  The time has really gone fast.  He is doing great.  Healthy, fit, and fabulous.  Did I really say that?  Oh, I will never live it down!  It's true though.  He is doing good.  He even wore "the shirt" on his anniversary day.  The shirt he wore when everything happened.  It has been sitting in the closet all year long.  I'm proud that he broke it out, and even better, nothing happened.
Well, this year we had another wedding.  The reception was in the common area at Morgans.  We helped set it up, and yes, take it down.  It was very reminiscent of last year.  I am happy to report that all is well today!  (Not that we really thought it wouldn't be.  It was just a little deja vu 'ish.)  Anyway,  It was our brother-in-law's sister that got married.  It was a fun night!
Ashley & Matt
Crazy shoes, crazy socks.  Very happy couple.

 Dancing
Cambrie and Zane showed off their mad dancing skills.  Blakes work party really paid off.  They were teaching everyone how to do the sprinkler and some other fun moves. 
My kids make me smile so much! 

1 comment:

Jordy and Stephy said...

I love to hear how things are and especially your kids making you smile too much! And why would'nt they they are so darn cute!! ahhh its hard to live a little distance away...I sure hate missing out on your darlings as they grow.