The Halloween festivities are all over. It was a pretty busy week. But all fun for sure!
My adorable Fancy Nancy, rocking the fancy poses.
She was thrilled that she could use my purse to collect her candy in. It had to be fancy you know.
Skeleton Zane showing off his dancing bones.
These two make me laugh. The are so funny!
(They are making skeleton faces. At least she is. Z was a little confused at what she was doing.)
1. The kids got to trick-or-treat Blake's office on Friday. They love going there and seeing Daddy. Zane will now correct you if you say Dads work, it's Dads OFFICE. It's pretty funny.
2. Miss Madison was here for the weekend so Marilee threw a fun little Halloween Party. We had witches brew and mummy dogs for dinner, played a few games, made ghosts and decorated cookies. It was a fun night but best of all was seeing Madison and Cambrie. They picked up like they saw each other yesterday.
I can't believe how big Kaitlynn is getting. Blake started feeding her her dinner. I love the guy to death. I love that when he feeds babies he mimics their mouths. It made me smile the whole night!
3. Halloween itself finally came! The weather didn't cooperate, it rained on us the whole time. Mr. Dancing bones didn't stay out as long as he wanted to. He just got too wet. But he did have a great time handing out candy with Daddy. As for Cambrie and I, we ran the neighborhood. After we took Z home, C changed her clothes because she was soaked. She transformed into a warm runner.
4. Blake and I watched a show after everyone was in bed. That is after we each picked a piece of our hard earned candy! Nothing scary for us, we are too big of wimps.
Happy Halloween!





3 comments:
Your kids are the cutest!
Such cuties! Cambries costume is so darling. Love it!
I LOVE your kids' costumes! Such a cute idea to have Cambrie carry a purse for her candy. :) Tyler's work used to do office trick-or-treating days but they decided not to do it anymore. I'm kind of bummed about that, but not because my kids didn't already get enough candy. ;)
Post a Comment